Resources for you
If you are looking for support with the following: Mental Health, Housing, Anxiety, Depression, Feeling lonely, Money worries, Being a carer, Wanting to get active, Help at home and much more...
If anxiety is having a big impact on your life/college, we recommend the following:
- Talk to somebody you trust: parent/carer/tutors etc.
- Seek advice from your G.P.
- Register with kooth.com and talk to them online outside of college hours.
- Look at advice from the NHS here
- Keep an ‘Anxiety Diary’ i.e. record which days you seem to feel more anxious and if there is a pattern. Measure your anxiety out of 10 (10 being the highest)
- Come up with 3 strategies to tackle the times you feel most anxious.
- If you still feel you are struggling, ask your tutor to refer you for ‘Anxiety sessions’ with Vicky in Programme Management
Click here to get your Anxiety Guide
Find support in your local area
Our latest newsletter filled with tips, strategies and support for you!
Households into Work is a unique and innovative programme of support for people living in households across the Liverpool City Region, who because of their circumstances have difficulty finding and sustaining employment.
Mental health and wellbeing | Student Space
Healthy habits can help your mental health